Canon PIXMA MG3520 How to Scan, Wireless Setup and IJ Setup Manual Installations Software Download For Mac, Windows – Canon PIXMA MG3520 wireless all in one printer, Among the finest printers from Canon which are effective at giving results as well as dependable functionality fulfilling is that this Canon MG3520. This printer could be a great device to add to your own home office as well as for a small business wants. As copier machine in addition to a scanner, this printer may be used with multi function features. You’ll have this printer having a pretty low cost compared to any model in its variety. The control panel of this printer is with simple-to-push buttons, at the left-side of it. Perhaps not only satisfying results, but it’s good typical rate for many of its features.
The scanner kind of Canon Pixma MG3520 is a flatbed with CIS picture sensor. The optimum optical resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi and 48 bit shade depth for input and 24-bit for the output. You can also appreciate other useful attribute of the scanner like automated scan setting, connect the end result of the scanner to email, read your documents and add it to several the others, and the net. The scanner dimensions is 8.5 x 11.7 inch and the optimum paper dimensions is legal document. The Rule Pixma MG3520 h-AS three fundamental functions: print copy, and scan. It is extremely gentle, evaluating in of them costing only just twelve lbs, plus it’s also streamlined (6 X 18 X 12 inches), so it can suit most anywhere. The control panel is situated on the left top facet of the printer and homes a colour, an option for changing paper dimensions, and also the start menu and dark-and-white check switches. In addition, there are fit to page and setup buttons.
It is not a bad quality to get a business standard. There are two tubes, one is for black ink colour and also the other one is for tricolor printer which is green, cyan and yellow. This version also utilizes Canon’s trademarked technology Canon FINE, for its print mind. It can produce droplets no more than 2 pl until 5 pl. Merely because a specific brand prices lots of money does not me-an that it’s heading to print beautifully and not include its reveal of troubles. Even the many well known printer makers create dud’s then and every now, and believe me when I-say I have become the unfortunate proprietor of tons of them. I’d not call myself a technology savvy person, I, however, do know what operates and fails for my household and me personally.
With less noise and not as much annoying for sure, this Canon MG3520 can be used by you with the addition of silent setting. While utilizing the printer, you can also prevent bothering additional individuals. Additional amazing features because of its printing perform are automatic picture repair before you print your files, the aptitude print a borderless photo, the automatic duplex printing or printing on equally side of the papers, specific filters to make your files unique or even more living, and many other features. The Canon Pixma MG3520 value label is anywhere from $80 to $90, based on which retailer you buy it from entirely, and you may devote anywhere from $20 to $60 in case ink capsules are purchased by you from the manufacturer. Canon PIXMA MG3520 Review
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Ink For Canon PIXMA MG3520“]
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink Cartridges
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL / CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Specifications
|Functions||Print, scan, copy|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1152
Pigment Black: 640
|Print Speed||Black: ~ 9.9 ipm
Color: ~ 5.7 ipm
4.0 x 6.0″ borderless photo: ~ 44 seconds
|Ink Droplet Sizes||2.0 pl
|Ink Type||Black: Pigment-based
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-240 Black Cartridge
PG-240XL Black Cartridge
PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
CL-241 Color Cartridge
CL-241XL Color Cartridge
PG-240XL / CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
|Print Features||AirPrint, auto duplex print, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, calendar print, document printing, Full HD Movie Print, special filters, Google Cloud Print, mobile device printing, My Image Garden, photo printing, red-eye correction, trimming print, quiet mode, wireless printing|
|Image Sensor||Contact image sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Input: 48-bit
|Scanner Features||Auto scan mode, attach to email scan, network scan, push scan, wireless scanning|
|Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm)|
|First Copy-Out Time||~ 22 seconds|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Number of Copies||1 to 21|
|Copy Features||Standard copy, borderless copy, fit-to-page|
|Paper Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.5 x 11.0″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
US #10 envelopes
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US #10 envelope
|Paper Capacity||Output: 100 sheets plain paper / 20 sheets 4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm) photo paper|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista (SP1, SP2), XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 to 10.8
|Status Display||7-Segment LED Display, Wi-Fi LED|
|Features||FINE cartridge hybrid ink system, Creative Park Premium, Dual color gamut processing technology, quiet mode, FastFront, quick start|
|Dimensions||17.7 x 12.0 x 6.0″ (44.9 x 30.4 x 15.2 cm) with front cover retracted|
|Weight||11.9 lb (5.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||14.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5 x 15.2 x 9.0″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”OS Compatibility“]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG3520
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma MG3520 Use Manual Online” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Canon MG3520 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG3520 How To Scan” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3520
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG35520 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG3520. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Scanner Driver and Software Download” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″ anchor=”Canon PIXMA MG3520 Scanner Driver Download”]
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]