Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup, Review Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Canon MG6120 Overview, the high-performance Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Photo All-in-One Printer is the most likely to tool for cordless printing and also scanning every little thing from research, recipes, reports, web content for scrapbooks as well as your HD movies in your home and also your handouts, marketing items and letters for the office. The much left side of the printer houses the only difficult switch for power. Touch-sensitive online buttons for copy, scan, and print controls illuminate the top-mounted interactive panel when you originally struck the difficult power button, yet the printer only illuminates the commands essential for every function once you pick a print mode. This feature aids eliminate complication regular of populous control board. Bear in mind, nonetheless, that you’ll need 691 megabytes of complimentary hard-drive area on your computer if you choose the comprehensive Easy Install.
The Canon PIXMA MG6120 will certainly constantly show the “house” as well as “back” navigation switches no matter which application you access (print, copy, scan), but you can also scroll with the menus and readjust the variety of print copies making use of the energetic touch wheel. Finally, an enough 3-inch color LCD display lifts up from the middle and also tilts 90 levels forward and back to flush within the system to complement the digital buttons. The brand-new “as needed” switches are useful and easy to use, however we really hope the next variation will certainly offer the customer access to readjust their sensitivity. The current setup is so sensitive that a quick swipe can conveniently activate an unexpected press, as well as floating your finger over the sensing unit could activate it. The built-in WiFi user interface enables you to easily print as well as scan wirelessly, removing restrictions on where you can work. A wired LAN user interface allows you link to a home or office network for showing several computers.
Twin 150-sheet paper trays fold out of the top and base of the MG6120 as well as adjust forward and in reverse to approve a series of paper sizes from 4-inch-by-6-inch pictures all the way as much as legal-size sheets. The 300-sheet overall paper ability suggests you could place various sized media in both compartments, yet the trays themselves both really feel conveniently breakable; we can’t attest their resilience gradually and continued usage. Setting up the printer is simple despite just how you choose to connect it to a computer, and also the installment disc supplies onscreen directions to guide you via three choices: 802.11 b/g/n wireless, an Ethernet cord, or a straightforward USB cable. You can either pick the Easy Install or the Custom Install that allows you pick the additional attributes you want including Easy-PhotoPrint EX for managing your electronic photos, MP Navigator EX-SPOUSE to guide you through the scanning procedure, and also much more.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG6120 Review” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Ink For Canon PIXMA MG6120“]
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Ink Cartridges
- PGI-225 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Gray Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Black Ink Tank
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6820 Scanner Driver Download
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Specifications
|Maximum Resolution||Color: up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Droplet Size||5, 2, and 1 pl|
|Ink Type||Canon ChromaLife 100+ (dye & pigment)|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||6 x individual cartridges|
|Ink Cartridges||PGI-225 Pigment Black
CLI-226 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black & Gray (dye-based)
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 5632
|Print Speed||4″ x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm) borderless photo: approx. 20 sec
Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipmNote: Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 300 years (album life)|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14″ (legal, 215.9 x 355.6mm)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm)
5 x 7″ (127 x 177.8mm)
8″ x 10 (203.2 x 254mm)
Letter (8.5 x 11″, 215.9 x 279.4mm)
Legal (8.5 x 14″, 215.9 x 355.6mm)
U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm) up to 8.5 x 11″ (215.9 x 279.4mm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag”
Envelopes: U.S.# 10 envelopes
Borderless Photo Printing:
Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Canon Photo Paper Glossy and Canon Matte Photo Paper
|Paper Capacity||Output Tray:
Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 pages
Cassette: 150 pages
|Special Media Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Media Weight||Up to 80 lb (300 gsm)|
|Copy Speed||FCOT (color): approx. 15 sec|
|Multiple Copies||1-99 pages|
|Scan Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scan Size||Up to 8.5 x 11.7″ (215.9 x 297.2mm)|
|Scanning Resolution||Optical: 4800 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Color Depth||Internal: 48 bit
|Computer Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Hi-Speed USB 2.0
PictBridge (USB cable not included)
|Compatible Memory Cards||SD Memory Card
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
xD-Picture Card (Type M)
xD-Picture Card (Type H)
Also compatible with USB storage drives
|Software||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (available as a plug-in)
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only)
Note: Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
Full HD Movie Print
Note: Full HD Movie Print is available from “MOV” movie files created by Canon digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel processor. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later
MP Navigator EX
|Direct Print Capable||Yes|
|PostScript Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x9
|Image Preview Display||3.0″ (72mm) LCD|
|Front Panel Controls||Touch sensitive controls
|Power Requirements||110-120VAC, 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Working: 24W Standby: 2W Off: 5W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||14.5 x 18.5 x 6.3″ (368 x 470 x 160mm)|
|Weight||19.3 lb (8.6 kg)|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”OS Compatibility“]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG6120
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma MG6120 User Manual Online” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Canon MG6120 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG6120 How To Scan” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG6120
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG6120 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG6120 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG6120. A disk image will be created.
- Double click the disk image.
- Double click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Scanner Driver and Software Download” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″ anchor=”Canon PIXMA MG6120 Scanner Driver Download”]
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]