Canon PIXMA MG6851 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon MG6851 makes it easy to print wirelessly from practically throughout your house with its practical built in Wi-Fi4 Print outstanding pictures as well as sharp text papers all from our effective 5 individual ink storage tank system. The Canon PIXMA MG6851 has been identified as one of the very best done in one inkjet printer that you could find on the marketplace lately. This terrific printer will certainly be able to help you do every one of your tasks such as printing, scanning, and copying. All of those features can absolutely make your jobs get done in a very simple as well as fast method, which are 15 ipm in monochrome and also 9.7 ipm in colors. The combination of all of them will certainly come to be the most effective thing that could make you run the tool ideally, to make sure that it is able to give you the impressive printing results that can fit your requirements and assumptions so well.
The ChromaLife100+ crossbreed five-color ink system includes five private ink containers with four dye-based inks and also one pigmented black ink to create crisp message and vivid shades. Scanning is feasible with the incorporation of a flatbed capable of handling records up to 8.5 x 11.7″. The Canon PIXMA MG6851 features an optical scan resolution approximately 2400 x 1200 dpi which can be inserted right into a 19200 x 19200 dpi final image. Copying is additionally available with this flatbed and also the printer can produce approximately 99 duplicates at a time. It will additionally offer users with a very first copy out time of 18 secs. Seeing as well as altering settings is simple with the 3.0″ touchscreen LCD display on the front panel. There are likewise SD and Memory Stick Duo card slots offered for direct image printing. And, along with Wi-Fi connectivity, the MG6821 includes USB 2.0 for the straight connection to a computer.
The PIXMA MG6851 is an optimal printer for the tablet computer, smartphone, or cloud printing as well as it begins with the Canon PRINT app.5 The Canon PRINT application enables you to conveniently print and also scan from your smart phones as well as popular online cloud services. Extra highlights include features such as a 3.0″ LCD touch display that allows you to rapidly and without effort operate your printer. The 5 individual ink storage tanks allow you to generate outstanding pictures as well as sharp message papers, and to only replace the ink that goes out, conserving you time in between ink storage tank replacements.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG6851 Review:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Ink For Canon PIXMA MG6851“]
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG6851 Ink Cartridges
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG6851 Specifications
- 3 Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG6851
- 4 Canon MG6851 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG6851
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG6851 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Ink Cartridges
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2140 Scanner Driver Download
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Specifications
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes, Automatic|
|Speed Colour||Up to 9.7ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 15ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||Colour:48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale:16 bit / 8 bit|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS colour scanner|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed||sFCOT: Approx 18 sec sFSAT: Approx 7.7ipm|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||7.5cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||100 Sheet Tray|
Barcodes & Labels
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||455 x 369 148mm – 6.4kg|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
In the Box
|In The Box||Printer, Power Cord, Manual and other documents, Setup Ink Tanks, Setup CD-ROM|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”OS Compatibility“]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG6851 Wireless Setup:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG6851
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma MG6851 Use Manual Online:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Canon MG6851 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG6851 How To Scan:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG6851
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG6851 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG6851. A disk image will be created.
- Double click the disk image.
- Double click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Scanner Driver and Software Download” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″ anchor=”Canon PIXMA MG6851 Scanner Driver Download”]
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]