Canon PIXMA MX522 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, User Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The PIXMA MX522 also permits you to transform your office into a picture lab. Print beautiful, borderless5 photo laboratory top quality images as much as 8.5″ x 11″ in dimension. My Image Garden6 software makes organizing as well as printing your pictures fun and also easy with excellent facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and more. PIXMA MX522 wireless1 printing is facilitated from many different tools. The printer comes with built-in Wi-Fi ® 1 for printing and also scanning throughout your home from computers and compatible mobile devices.2 It also consists of AirPrint3 which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch gadgets. An incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Dual Function Panel and also FastFront are just a few of the functions that can aid raise effectiveness in your home office.
The Canon PIXMA MX522 With 4800 x 1200 optimum color resolution4 and the FINE Cartridge System suggests excellent company file printing as well as efficiency while built-in imaging technology guarantees the integrity of originals are preserved with each copy and also scan.ts Full HD Movie Print function takes a frame from an HD flick tape-recorded on a compatible EOS, PowerShot, or VIXIA cam or camera and also prints it as a picture, ensuring you never ever miss out on a photo opportunity while shooting video clip. In addition, the included My Image Garden software helps arrange your images as well as includes features such as face acknowledgment, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, and also Automatic Layout Suggestion. As part of the Chromalife100 system, the printer outputs borderless images that last up to 100 years when printed with choose Canon ink as well as paper and saved in an archival-quality image cd.
The MX522 includes a scan resolution of approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi optical. Scanning can be launched from a computer or from the device itself. The scanner immediately identifies whether you are scanning an image or record and also applies the suitable setups. Must the record or photo have to be retouched, Auto Document Fix and also Auto Photo Fix II right concerns such as faded text, over or under-exposure, and also inaccurate complexion. The 30-sheet auto document feeder lets you scan, copy, as well as fax multipage records in a single step as well as can deal with web page evaluate to 8.5 x 14″. In addition, you could scan records straight to Evernote and gain access to as well as browse them from any web-connected computer or gadget.
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Ink For Canon PIXMA MX522“]
Canon PIXMA MX522 Ink Cartridges
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink
- PG-240 Black Ink
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink
- CL-241 Color Ink
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MX522 Specifications
|Copy Speed||Up to 4.7 ipm color|
|Number of Copies||1 to 99|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later
|Status Display||2.5″ LCD|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9″ (46.0 x 38.6 x 20.1 cm)|
|Weight||19.0 lb (8.6 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.2 x 18.6 x 11.2″|
[su_tab title=”OS Compatibility“]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MX522 Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MX522
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma MX522 Use Manual Online” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Canon MX522 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MX522 How To Scan” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX522
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MX522 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MX522 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MX522. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Scanner Driver and Software Download” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″ anchor=”Canon PIXMA MX522 Scanner Driver Download”]
Canon PIXMA MX522 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]